Praleisti ir pereiti prie pagrindinio turinio

THE BEST BRAIN FOODS

***

When you think of becoming smarter, you probably think about studying hard, doing lots of math and generally putting in time and effort. But what if I told you that you could get smarter by eating? We all love eating, so in theory this should be no hardship at all. But if you choose your foods wisely, you'll find it can make a significant difference to your brain function and overall mental performance!

So, without further ado, here are some of the top brain foods:

Oily Fish


Oily fish is absolutely crucial for optimum brain health. Why? Because it contains omega 3 fatty acid. This benefits our brain in two ways. Firstly, omega 3 fatty acid can be used to build cell walls. It is incorporated into their formulation, which means that lesser materials get replaced. In turn, this results in brain cells that are more flexible, more fluid and less likely to become damaged. Better yet, this also increases cell membrane permeability. In simple English, this means that neurotransmitters, nutrients and key signals will pass through the cell walls more easily, allowing for speedier transmissions and improved communication across synapses.

On top of all this, omega 3 fatty acid also fights inflammation. Inflammation is actually a big deal in the brain, where pro-inflammatory cytokines can cause serious damage if left to their own devices. Brain inflammation is probably responsible for brain fog, so this is a quick and effective brain upgrade.

Eggs


Eggs contain all of the essential amino acids that humans need to thrive. This means that it contains all the proteins that are used to build muscle, skin, bone and neurochemicals. 

But what eggs also contain is choline. Choline is a chemical precursor to acetylcholine, meaning that it is what the brain uses in order to synthesize that ingredient. This is important for us because acetylcholine is the primary excitatory neurotransmitter in the brain alongside glutamate. This means it is used in many important operations and particularly when it comes to memory!

Avocado


Avocado is a healthy saturated fat, which is important because the brain is largely made from fat. It's also another source of omega 3 fatty acid. But what is most exciting of all is that it contains lutein and a carotenoid that used to be known primarily for its eye-health benefits but which has since come to be seen as a powerful cognitive enhancer and energy booster!

If you want to learn how to overcome fear, find your purpose, become more inspiring and charismatic or how to understand your brain and make better use of it I highly suggest you to read Personal Transformation Mastery, where you'll discover that you really do have untapped potential just waiting to be unleashed. 

You can check the book here!

Kinsella


Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTIONS

*** There are many people who attempting to lose weight, some will succeed and others will fail, however the biggest battle for people who are able to reduce their weight, is often to keep to their ideal weight. Many people will find that they have soon returned to the weight that they were before they went on their diet or even that they are actually fatter. This can of course be very depressive and can result in them losing a lot of their self-esteem. What is needed is for a permanent solution to their weight problems. There are some obvious routes to take in the battle to lose weight. They would include increasing the amount in which we exercise and reducing the amount we eat. It is this eating issue that can be the hardest to control and to reduce as our temptations often get the better of us. In my opinion what we need to do is to make our house a fat free zone. If we become hungry and start looking through the cupboards and notice for example a packet of crisps, it can often be v

8 MISTAKES I MADE WHILE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT

*** I went on my first diet around three years ago. Over the past two and a half years my weight went up and down as I tried every diet and exercise program under the sun. Nothing seemed to work for me. Until six months ago I got a guide and it taught me that I need to change the way I look at food. It was then that I realized that I had made many mistakes in my quest to lose weight. If you feel lost as I was before you can keep reading and learn from my experience or see the guide HERE .  In this article I’m going to share with you eight mistakes I made on my quest to lose weight. I hope by sharing my experiences with others throughout the world via the internet I might be able to help people avoid the mistakes I made. So, here are the eight mistakes I made while trying to lose weight. 1. I started to skip breakfast Most people trying to lose weight believe simply eating less and skipping meals helps shed that fat. And breakfast is a real easy meal to skip. This is one of the biggest